This is the website of Force 10 Paintball (UK) Ltd, registered in England under Reg 08544686. The registered address is 15A Hallgate, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN1 3NA.
All communications regarding this website should be addressed to The Website Editor at the address above.
1. By using this Site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Site.
2. Force 10 Paintball may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. You should review these terms regularly (i.e. at least once a month) to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Force 10 Paintball. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Site
4. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, in compliance with applicable law and in a way that does not infringe anyone’s rights or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. The disclaimer and limitation of liability in these terms does not apply if you are making a booking, which will be covered by the Terms and Conditions of Booking of the venue with whom the booking is made. This Site and content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Force 10 Paintball, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided in good faith but is for general information and interest only. To the extent permissible by applicable law, Force 10 Paintball excludes all warranties (whether expressed or implied by law), including any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Irrespective of any other term or statement on this Site, Force 10 Paintball does not exclude its liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Force 10 Paintballs’ negligence, for fraud or for any other matter which it would be illegal for Force 10 Paintball to exclude or attempt to exclude. Otherwise Force 10 Paintball will not be responsible to you at all, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include without limitation pure monetary loss, loss of profits, loss of business or revenue, depletion of goodwill, lost expectation, loss of savings, lost data and similar loss) however caused arising from or in connection with the use of the Site, or using, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this Site.
7. Force 10 Paintball does not warrant that functions contained in the Site’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, or that use of this Site will be compatible with any hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
8. The materials in this Site including the names, images and logos identifying Force 10 Paintball or third parties and their products and services are subject to and protected by the intellectual property rights (including copyright, database rights, design rights and trade marks) of Force 10 Paintball and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any intellectual property right of Force 10 Paintball or any third party, other than is necessary to use the Site in accordance with these terms. Unauthorised use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. This Site is controlled and operated by Force 10 Paintball from its offices in England. Except as otherwise provided by local law in your country of residence, these terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and Force 10 Paintball and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Force 10 Paintball (UK) Ltd, registered office: 15A Hallgate, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN1 3NA